Login |  Register

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Slayer news
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:13 pm 
Heavy Metal Cyber-Sleuth
Favorite Band: The Electric Mayhem
Facebook: sucks royal ass!
On May 11, Robert Gray of Ultimate-Guitar.com conducted an interview with SLAYER bassist/vocalist Tom Araya. A few excerpts from the chat follow below.

Ultimate-Guitar.com: What originally led you to needing back surgery?

Araya: The intense pain I was in when I was in Australia (laughs).

Ultimate-Guitar.com: But what brought about that intense pain?

Araya: I apparently had compressed discs on my neck which caused bone spurs. The compressed discs were causing compression on my nerves that was affecting my left side, and basically that was it. I was in Australia, and that's when I... I mean it was severe pain. I had had a case of pain here and there, but this was non-stop. It got to a point where by the time I got to Japan, I hooked up with a doctor, and was able to make an appointment. As soon as I got home, I went and saw him. I had three discs that were compressed, and they removed them, and put a plate in. I'm fine now.

Ultimate-Guitar.com: Was that incurred solely through headbanging then?

Araya: Yeah. They suggested that it probably wasn't a good idea (laughs).

Ultimate-Guitar.com: What did the surgery itself entail?

Araya: It entailed them cutting a small little hole in my throat, moving everything to one side, clearing out cartilage in between the discs, putting bone spacers in there, and putting the plate in. That's a two-to-two-and-a-half-hour procedure. Yeah, it was pretty serious. You could say I'm a true metalhead now, I guess (laughs).

Ultimate-Guitar.com: (Laughs) Definitely. Did your back surgery present any potential danger where your vocals are concerned?

Araya: No. That was a concern of mine, and rightly so. He said that it wouldn't affect my vocal cords, and wouldn't affect anything other than moving everything to one side, and having to put everything all back. That discomfort was the only thing I felt.

Ultimate-Guitar.com: Have you had to undergo a lot of physiotherapy?

Araya: No. Basically, holding my head up was enough physical therapy (laughs).

Ultimate-Guitar.com: How did you spend your time while you recovered?

Araya: I just took it easy, and tried to make sure that I didn't strain my shoulder, or my back, the entire time. I went to see the doctor after two months, and then after three months. In that time frame, I was being very light; I wasn't doing any heavy lifting, wasn't playing the bass, and wasn't putting anything on my shoulder. I was just making sure that at three months, he would look at me and say "OK. You're fine. You can go ahead and start building up strength."

Ultimate-Guitar.com: Did that give you an opportunity to spend some more time with your family?

Araya: Oh, major time. I wish I wasn't healing, because it really didn't allow me to do much besides staying home to heal. But yeah, it gave me almost five months of time with my family — six months — which is very rare (laughs). It's like half a school semester.

Ultimate-Guitar.com: How will your back surgery affect your live performance?

Araya: I don't know, actually. We started rehearsing just last week. I don't seem to have issues with the bass being on my shoulder, but I plan to check into a strap that will support the weight of the bass on both shoulders. I'm gonna try to come up with a new type of strap.

Ultimate-Guitar.com: Will your back surgery affect how often SLAYER performs at concerts?

Araya: It shouldn't. It shouldn't. Like I said, I just need to build up my strength again and get back to where I was. I don't think it'll affect how often we tour. I think time in itself is a factor; we're not playing as many shows in a row as we used to, which is normal. Now we may do three in a row, as opposed to four to five in a row.

Ultimate-Guitar.com: So you and the boys are being sensible?

Araya: Yeah. We're just being sensible. We've been doing that as time has progressed. We've gone from doing five in a row to "Hey, let's cut that down to four", and now we're at a point where we've said "Let's cut that down to three". Every now and then we'll do an occasional four. That's just being smart (laughs).

Ultimate-Guitar.com: At present, is SLAYER's plan to properly tour and promote "World Painted Blood"?

Araya: Yeah, that's about it. At this point, we're basically reintroducing the band again, and getting back out onto the live circuit. That's what we're gonna do. Yeah, we're focusing on our live performance, and getting this tour up and running, and doing what we said we were gonna do. Once the tour's over, I'm sure there'll be more. It ends in the first week of September, but I know more shows are gonna be added. Until then, we get together and start touring. I'm sure the conversation will bring up the subject of what we plan to do once this tour's over. At this moment, we haven't really discussed that.

Ultimate-Guitar.com: How do you look back on 1990's "Seasons in the Abyss"? It's been almost twenty years since the release of that album.

Araya: I know. I look back at it... when I look at my CD collection (laughs). I think "Seasons" is a really great record. On this new album, I think that Greg Fidelman was able to do what [Rick] Rubin did on our first three albums with him. He was able to capture that SLAYER magic and sound, because everybody's comparing it to that time (laughs). That's what I see — I see that Greg did a really great job of doing what Rubin did. Everybody's saying, "God, this record sounds like 'Seasons'," that time frame. My thought is Greg was able to do what Rick Rubin did, which was capture SLAYER — classic SLAYER, real SLAYER.

Ultimate-Guitar.com: Would you deem "Seasons in the Abyss" a classic metal album nowadays?

Araya: I think "Seasons" is one of the many classic records — one of our many classic records (laughs).

Ultimate-Guitar.com: Do you have a preference between "Seasons in the Abyss" and "Reign in Blood"?

Araya: No. I think "Reign in Blood", "Seasons" and "World" are really good. With "Show No Mercy" — our first effort as an album — I think with not knowing what we were doing in the studio, and listening to other people rather than listening to ourselves, "Show No Mercy" was a really great record (laughs).

Ultimate-Guitar.com: A lot to choose from, obviously.

Araya: Yeah, it's a lot — yeah. In my opinion, the only difference between "Seasons" and "World" and all those albums in between is the fact that those producers captured SLAYER, but they weren't able to do what Rick Rubin and, obviously, Greg Fidelman did. To me, "Seasons" was a pinnacle album for us. When we recorded "Reign In Blood", though, we didn't realize how fast we were doing it (laughs). I think we have a lot of classic records.

Ultimate-Guitar.com: Following on from "Reign in Blood" and "South of Heaven", would you say that "Seasons" was a rough mixture of the two?

Araya: Oh yeah, yeah. We were evolving and developing not only our songwriting, but our production, and how we wanted songs to sound and to be produced. Yeah, I think "Reign in Blood" and "South of Heaven" teamed together and did "Seasons". I have to agree with you. I think "Seasons" is a culmination of those two records; when we did "Seasons", we thought "This is it — right here". And it took us how many albums to get there (laughs)?

Ultimate-Guitar.com: Did you decide to become more vocally aggressive on "Seasons"? Compared to "South of Heaven"?

Araya: Yeah. "Seasons" was a little more aggressive sounding, because we listened to "South" and I had to agree that the vocals could've been a little more stronger. Then again though, like I said, this was a whole new thing to us — working with Rick Rubin, and working with Andy Wallace and them allowing us to do that. To me, it's all a learning experience. Looking back, I think that when we do "South of Heaven"'s songs live, my voice is really strong and aggressive. That's when you know "Wow — these songs sound really cool." It would've been great if we did them that way when we initially recorded them.

Ultimate-Guitar.com: Are you looking forward to teaming up with MEGADETH again for "Canadian Carnage" and "American Carnage" in July and August 2010, respectively?

Araya: Yeah, yeah. It'll be good — it's something that the kids wanna see. To me, it's something the fans wanna see and something they've been hoping to see for a long time. It'll be good.

Ultimate-Guitar.com: Do you get on with MEGADETH's Dave Mustaine? Press reports on the topic seem confusing.

Araya: He's a human being and I have to respect him for that, but that's about it.

Ultimate-Guitar.com: Fair enough. I just wondered considering the press reports, because you hear a lot of things.

Araya: Yeah. He's a nice guy, but he has his personality and I have mine.

Ultimate-Guitar.com: That's fair enough. Obviously, you'll be fifty in 2011, Tom. Given the fact that you as well as SLAYER's other members are approaching that milestone, what do you feel the future holds for you and SLAYER?

Araya: (Laughs) I don't know. Fifty's a number. I don't think about my age — let's put it that way. I don't really think about how old I am; it's only when somebody brings it up that I have to sit there and think "How old am I?". It's not really on my mind, but I know that there has to come a time, and I'll know when - I'll know when it's time for me to... Last night, I watched this documentary with (Mike) Tyson; he did that one fight where he lost, and they asked him "What happened?". He just said that he wasn't into it anymore. He just didn't wanna do it anymore, and said that on national television. I sat there watching that, and thought "Wow." I'll know; I'll know when I wanna say "Hey, I don't wanna do this anymore", but right now I'm getting ready to do a tour (laughs).

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 7:27 am 
Heavy Metal Cyber-Sleuth
California thrashers SLAYER kicked off their European tour last night (Wednesday, May 26) at the O2 Academy in Leeds, United Kingdom. According to Metal Hammer, the band's setlist was as follows:

01. World Painted Blood
02. Hate Worldwide
03. Cult
04. Disciple
05. Expendable Youth
06. War Ensemble
07. Jihad
08. Payback
09. Beauty Through Order
10. Seasons In The Abyss
11. Hell Awaits
12. Mandatory Suicide
13. Chemical Warfare
14. Raining Blood
15. Aggressive Perfector
16. South Of Heaven
17. Silent Scream
18. Angel Of Death

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 7:47 am 
Heavy Metal Cyber-Sleuth
If you missed SLAYER's performance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" when it was originally broadcast last week, you can catch it this Monday, May 31 when the show repeats. The show aired live on May 20 and marked the first appearance the band did since vocalist/bassist Tom Araya had back surgery earlier this year. For the telecast, SLAYER performed "Hate Worldwide", and then "World Painted Blood" over the show's closing credits. In addition, the band played three more songs — "War Ensemble", "Blood Red" and "Spirit In Black" — on the show's outdoor stage in front of an SRO crowd.

"Jimmy Kimmel Live" airs at 12:05 a.m. ET and PT/11:05 p.m. CT on ABC-TV.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:36 am 
Heavy Metal Cyber-Sleuth
U.K.'s Metal Hammer magazine recently conducted an interview with SLAYER guitarist Kerry King. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

Metal Hammer: "Reign In Blood" was an obvious watershed moment for SLAYER. Did you realize what a landmark album it was going to be when you wrote it?

King: It was just the next 10 songs. As simple as that sounds, it was just the next bunch of songs that we wrote. We just made up a load of fast riffs at that point. Dave [Lombardo, SLAYER drummer] was always a big fan of punk rock, and I think that's where a lot of the speed came from. The riffs came from the metal side of things. I guess a more appropriate description for what we do would be a metal-punk band, and I guess that's what thrash is. In the early days, punks went to punk shows and metal kids went to metal shows, and I think we're one of the bands, if not the band, that changed that.

Metal Hammer: "Angel Of Death" caused a lot of controversy. Is that something you embraced or was it a pain in the arse?

King: It gave me enough fuel to write music for the rest of my life. To see something like that have such an impact, and to see people take offence to it, it made me realise how hypocritical everyone is as people. We're all hypocrites. We're supposed to have freedom of speech, but you're gonna get offended by us because we're playing a song about that? That's wrong. I think, on the whole, that mankind is full of fucking idiots. In a nutshell, our lyrics just say "think." That's it.

Metal Hammer: You seemed to survive the '90s with more dignity than most. What's your secret?

King: I don't know, man. It was the fuckin' LIMP BIZKIT era. I remember that it was the only time that I let something influence what I was writing. When we made the "Diabolus In Musica" record, I wasn't into writing music because I was so offended by that shit. I couldn't understand why anybody would make music like that, let alone like it. That was definitely my darkest time as a musician, and that definitely showed up on "Diabolus…" through my lack of involvement.

Metal Hammer: Why do you think the fans stuck with you through that period?

King: We never tried to be something we weren't. Fans see that. I remember being into bands and when they made drastic changes I hated it, so being in a band and being able to make those choices, that was something I never wanted to do. We were still SLAYER, it just wasn't our best time back then.

Metal Hammer: When did you realise that metal was on its way back?

King: Believe it or not, I predicted it when GODSMACK and DISTURBED started to get big. Kids were getting into heavier music and they were gonna get tired of it and go to the next level, and then they're gonna come right down our street. I said that years ago, and that's essentially what happened. SLIPKNOT were a definite new thing, too, and their first record was great.

Metal Hammer: It's been nearly 25 years since your debut album. What's the secret to achieving that kind of longevity?

King: Getting a young start, for one. On the first couple of records we were all still living at home, so instead of hanging out with our fuckin' families we'd be playing guitar, so we were much more productive. We weren't touring a lot and we were still all about making our music. Now we have to fit the tours in and all kinds of other shit. I've never had a problem being in SLAYER. I get recognized a lot more now. I'm hard to miss!

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:58 am 
Heavy Metal Cyber-Sleuth
According to Metal Hammer, last night's (Thursday, June 3) SLAYER concert at the Forum in London, England was shut down for 25 minutes while a fan was taken out of the venue in a stretcher.

Despite a strong police presence outside the show, it reportedly took the ambulance service nearly half an hour to get to the venue an take the fan to a hospital.

SLAYER was forced to put its show on hold while the injured fan was left unconscious on the Forum floor waiting for the emergency services to arrive.

Anthony Jenkins, who attended last night's concert, tells BLABBERMOUTH.NET, "The show initially ground to a halt during the fourth song, 'Disciple', when the band realized that there was a fan who was seriously hurt in the pit to the extent that they couldn't be moved. There was a 20-minute delay while the ambulance crew arrived, loaded said fan on to a stretcher and wheeled him out. Tom [Araya, SLAYER bassist/vocalist] then thanked to the crowd for being so patient and laid back before launching back into the show and treating everyone to a world-first, the whole of 'Seasons In The Abyss' back to back."

SLAYER's setlist was as follows:

01. World Painted Blood
02. Jihad
03. Hate Worldwide
04. Disciple
05. Beauty Through Order
06. War Ensemble
07. Blood Red
08. Spirit in Black
09. Expendable Youth
10. Dead Skin Mask
11. Hallowed Point
12. Skeletons of Society
13. Temptation
14. Born of Fire
15. Seasons in the Abyss

First Encore:

16. Mandatory Suicide
17. Raining Blood
18. Aggressive Perfector

Second Encore:

19. South of Heaven
20. Angel of Death

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 am 
The Lord of Destruction
Favorite Band: Pinkmaiden Rainsabbath Zeppepriest
bildo wrote:
In the early days, punks went to punk shows and metal kids went to metal shows, and I think we're one of the bands, if not the band, that changed that.

I love me some classic Slayer (especially "Reign In Blood"), but King really does get diarrhea of the mouth sometimes. Somebody ought to introduce him to Lemmy, who's audience has been a cross-section of punk and metal fans since the boys in Slayer were still in junior high.

bildo wrote:
SLAYER's setlist was as follows:

01. World Painted Blood
02. Jihad
03. Hate Worldwide
04. Disciple
05. Beauty Through Order
06. War Ensemble
07. Blood Red
08. Spirit in Black
09. Expendable Youth
10. Dead Skin Mask
11. Hallowed Point
12. Skeletons of Society
13. Temptation
14. Born of Fire
15. Seasons in the Abyss

First Encore:

16. Mandatory Suicide
17. Raining Blood
18. Aggressive Perfector

Second Encore:

19. South of Heaven
20. Angel of Death

What a fuckin' setlist that is! :bluerock:

:BB Piece By Piece

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans..."
~ John Lennon (RIP)

"Don't get cute... Don't get funny now... It's later than you think..."
~ Greg Kihn

"As we celebrate mediocrity... all the boys upstairs wanna see...
How much you'll pay... for what you used to get for free..."

~ Tom Petty

"I think you'd better ask yourself... before you criticize me...
Are you a victim of the System... or the Powers-That-Be?
If there was nothing to gain... would you do it for free?"

~ Sammy Hagar

"I was glad to come... I'll be sad to go... So while I'm here... I'll have me a real good time..."
~ Rod Stewart (The Faces)

"The earth can shake... The sky come down... The mountains all... fall to the ground...
But I will fear... none of these things... Shelter me, Lord... underneath your wings..."

~ Buddy Miller

"Rock hard... Ride free... All your life..."
~ Rob Halford

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:34 am 
Heavy Metal Cyber-Sleuth
I don't know any of those songs. :D

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:19 pm 
The Lord of Destruction
bildo wrote:
I don't know any of those songs. :D

:headsmack:

:BB Jesus Saves

~ John Lennon (RIP)

~ Greg Kihn

~ Tom Petty

~ Sammy Hagar

"I was glad to come... I'll be sad to go... So while I'm here... I'll have me a real good time..."

"The earth can shake... The sky come down... The mountains all... fall to the ground...
But I will fear... none of these things... Shelter me, Lord... underneath your wings..."

~ Buddy Miller

~ Rob Halford

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:54 am 
Heavy Metal Cyber-Sleuth
According to Rock Hard magazine, last night's (Tuesday, June 8 ) SLAYER concert at Ruhrcongress in Bochum, Germany was cancelled due to "acute vocal problems" suffered by the band's frontman, Tom Araya. It is not presently clear if the rest of the group's current European tour will be affected.

SLAYER's next performance is scheduled for tomorrow (Thursday, June 10) at the Sweden Rock Festival in Sölvesborg in southern Sweden.

**UPDATE**: A spokesperson for Sweden Rock Festival has informed BLABBERMOUTH.NET that tomorrow's SLAYER concert at the event will proceed as scheduled.

The band had to postpone a slew of live dates recently due to Araya's treatment for severe back pain, an occupational hazard for the rocker who is known for aggressively swinging his long mane of hair while performing. A surgical procedure in January corrected the problem once and for all, and he reportedly felt better almost immediately.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:44 am 
Heavy Metal Cyber-Sleuth
For the first time in its near-30-year history, SLAYER, the single most distinctive and radical thrash metal band ever, will see its ten American Recordings albums released as a limited-edition, high-end box set — "The Vinyl Conflict" (American Recordings/Sony Legacy). Ten albums on 11 discs, "The Vinyl Conflict" will feature the band's entire Def/American Recordings catalogue:

* Reign in Blood (1986)
* South of Heaven (1988)
* Seasons In The Abyss (1990)
* Live Decade of Aggression (1991)
* Divine Intervention (1994)
* Undisputed Attitude (1998)
* God Hates Us All (2001)
* Christ Illusion (2006)
* World Painted Blood (2009)

"The Vinyl Conflict" will be released on October 12, 2010.

"Most longtime SLAYER fans may not have these records at this point," said American Recordings' Dino Paredes, "or their copies are completely beat-up, so to have the complete catalogue in this first-class presentation is terrific. For the newer fans, this is their opportunity to really get into this band the way that they could have if they were born 20 years earlier."

American/Sony Legacy invested a great amount of care into making "The Vinyl Conflict", treating the albums the way they would treat a great jazz, classical, Bob Dylan or Miles Davis record, something that isn't normally done for metal records. All ten albums have been re-mastered from the original analog flat master tapes and were pressed on the highest quality, 180-gram audiophile vinyl at RTI, the most respected pressing plant in the U.S. and among the best in the world. Lacquers were cut and re-cut several times to ensure the highest sound quality. The individual vinyl discs will come in a standard, clear inner sleeve to preserve the vinyl, are then housed in high-quality litho-wrapped jackets, and then boxed in a hardcover slipcase. Additionally, reproductions of the original LP inner sleeve artwork were converted to 12X12 inserts.

"The vinyl box is a real treat for fans, especially with today's renewed and increased interest in vinyl," added Sony Legacy's Adam Farber. "It's been years and years since the SLAYER vinyl has been in print — only the two most recent albums are currently available on vinyl, the rest have been out of print for years and very hard to find. These albums sound spectacular — they sound like you've never heard them before."

"Everything about 'The Vinyl Conflict' — the look of it, the feel of it — it's very strong, very powerful, very SLAYER," added Paredes, "from the music to the dripping, bloody pentagram on the front of the box. It's perfect."

SLAYER is currently co-headlining the first leg of the "American Carnage" tour with MEGADETH that kicked off August 11 and goes through September 4. In addition, the band's three classic in-concert DVDs — "Live Intrusion", "War At The Warfield", and "Still Reigning" — will be released August 17, separately and as a limited-edition, 3-pak box set.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:43 am 
Heavy Metal Cyber-Sleuth
Peter Atkinson of KNAC.COM recently conducted an interview with SLAYER guitarist Kerry King. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

KNAC.COM: Given his neck surgery, how has Tom [Araya, SLAYER bassist/vocalist] been holding up with the busy tour schedule you've had and will have?

King: He's done fine, so far. He's not headbanging. He can't. I've been telling him once he gets comfortable in his new skin he's gonna outlast all of us, because we're beating ourselves up every day.

KNAC.COM: Because Tom can't be as much of the focal point as he used to be, do you and Jeff [Hanneman, guitarist] feel the need to compensate, do a little bit extra onstage to make up the difference?

King: I think we've always done the same show, more or less. We're not the kind of band that runs around on ramps or has a lot of fancy stage moves or does any of that stuff. We focus on playing as hard as we can and being as tight as we can. I don't think there's any more that we can do, but I am conscious that he [Tom] can't, so maybe I do try to make a little bit more of a spectacle of myself, without being retarded. When it comes for us having to up the ante, I don't think there's any more ante to up (laughs). You know what I mean?

KNAC.COM: Maybe it's time to bust out lasers or something?

King: Probably not (laughs), because METALLICA just did that and we don't want any comparisons, "Oh, there just doing that because they saw METALLICA doing it."

KNAC.COM: I guess that would lead to the obvious next question, what did you think of the shows you did with them and the "Big Four" [METALLICA, SLAYER, MEGADETH and ANTHRAX]?

King: They were exceptional, it was awesome. The funny thing about it is we go over there thinking it's going to be all of us together on one stage and there were some shows where MEGADETH and ANTHRAX were on different stages than us and METALLICA, which kind of defeats the purpose of calling them "Big Four" shows. But the ones where it was ANTHRAX, MEGADETH, us and METALLICA, they were great.

KNAC.COM: I asked Joey Belladonna from ANTHRAX about the possibility of American shows and he said all the bands were into the idea. Is that your take?

King: It's hard to say because there are so many logistical things that have to happen. It's hard enough just getting two bands together, never mind four bands that are used to headlining individually. So just making all the shit happen will be hard. But when the "American Carnage" tour came through San Fran a week or so ago, we saw Lars [Ulrich] and James [Hetfield, from METALLICA]. The bands are definitely getting along and as far as I'm aware everyone is completely into the idea.

KNAC.COM: All the reports I saw from the "Big Four" shows made them seem like a big old love fest.

King: I don't know if I'd quite call it that (laughs). But despite all the shit that's gone back and forth between people, between the different bands over the years, especially in the press, it's funny what happens when you get everyone together in one place. I think everyone wanted to get along, so it was cool.

KNAC.COM: Since next year is the band's 30th anniversary, do you have anything special in the works?

King: We have no plans yet, but that doesn't mean something won't happen. It seems like everything we've done over the past few years has been special for one reason or another: the "Reign [in Blood]" shows with the blood showers were pretty cool, touring with Manson a couple times was fun, the "Big Four" shows, the tour we've got coming up. So it's getting harder and harder to top what we've already done. Maybe we'll think of something.

KNAC.COM: Since you mentioned some of the high points, what would you say have been some of the lowest points of your long career?

King: Changing drummers five-six times wasn't much fun. Probably the worst was waiting for Tom to get healed from surgery. We've got the new album set, we're already to go and everyone's fired up to have SLAYER tour the globe and then we're sitting there with our thumbs up our asses for six-seven months. But you gotta do what you gotta do, and Tom had to get himself fixed up so he could keep doing this. So now we're making up for that.

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:23 pm 
The Lord of Destruction
It's good to know that there weren't any backstage pyrotechnics on the Big4 shows... :lol:

If anyone would spill the beans on it, it would have been King or Mustaine.

I'd love to see that show in the States. I'd be there if it came my way, without a doubt. :twisted:

:BB Reign In Blood

~ John Lennon (RIP)

~ Greg Kihn

~ Tom Petty

~ Sammy Hagar

~ Buddy Miller

~ Rob Halford

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:50 am 
Heavy Metal Cyber-Sleuth
I'd go see the Big 4.

(Alice, Priest, Kiss, Maiden)

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:14 pm 
The Lord of Destruction
bildo wrote:
I'd go see the Big 4.

(Alice, Priest, Kiss, Maiden)

That's not the Big 4...

I think you're referring to the Fantastic 4... except it's supposed to be Priest, Maiden, Motorhead and BOC. :mrgreen:

:BB Cities On Flame With Rock N' Roll

~ John Lennon (RIP)

~ Greg Kihn

~ Tom Petty

~ Sammy Hagar

~ Buddy Miller

~ Rob Halford

Profile  Offline

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:28 am 
Heavy Metal Cyber-Sleuth
Let's make it the big 17 and throw in WASP and The Scorpions and other old farts while we still can.

Profile  Offline

Topic Top
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next