Login |  Register

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 8:09 am 
Heavy Metal Cyber-Sleuth
Favorite Band: The Electric Mayhem
Facebook: sucks royal ass!
Did you know that if you look at her pictures under black-light, her clothes disappear? You may say I'm kidding, but you know you're going to check! :lol:

Profile  Offline

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:12 am 
bildo wrote:
Did you know that if you look at her pictures under black-light, her clothes disappear? You may say I'm kidding, but you know you're going to check! :lol:

How did you know?! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 4:50 am 
Blackmores a biscuit short of a fucken picinic. But back in the day he could play.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:53 am 
Holymagica wrote:
Shadow wrote:
Blackmores a biscuit short of a fucken picinic. But back in the day he could play.

:shock: :shock: When did he stop playing.....

If you was to watch Blackmore's Night dvd...you can see he can bloody play. :roll:

I think he was reffering to the old Blackmore.

I always loved Blackmore. He's the reason why I started listening to hard rock/metal music. As for Blackmore's Night, I never liked it, 'cept for a few song's. Candice is a great singer. However, like many, I would prefer if she takes a break or concentrate on back up vocal's and Blackmore to form Rainbow again.

Profile  Offline

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:43 pm 
Shadow wrote:

You are being far too polite, his recent stuff would be fit for Jethro Tull. Maybe he could win a Grammy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:39 am 
I read in a magazine(classic rock #100, I think) where a musician, whose name escapes me at the moment, say's that, back in 1996, after a show, Blackmore came backstage fuming and punched Dougie White in the face and yelled, "Next time try singing and stop acting like a fucking monkey". :cry:

Profile  Offline

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:24 pm 
Holymagica wrote:
Diomio wrote:
Holymagica wrote:
Shadow wrote:

:shock: :shock: When did he stop playing.....

If you was to watch Blackmore's Night dvd...you can see he can bloody play. :roll:

I think he was reffering to the old Blackmore.

I always loved Blackmore. He's the reason why I started listening to hard rock/metal music. As for Blackmore's Night, I never liked it, 'cept for a few song's. Candice is a great singer. However, like many, I would prefer if she takes a break or concentrate on back up vocal's and Blackmore to form Rainbow again.

I don't like what hes doing now either...have a couple BN cds....I get bored with Candice vocals after the 2nd song... it maybe not be metal or rock...but the guitar playing is still first class.

Playing is obviously first class, but what he did w/ DP and Rainbow is amazing and with Blackmores' Night...........duh! :roll:

Profile  Offline

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:05 pm 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEEBXIfFV4g

Profile  Offline

Topic Top